Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saint Valentine was martyred

This is a Valentine's Day mix tape called "A Mix for G in Ohio". The cover art was made from old flyers from my radio shows past.


The hand-written track list came in a sealed envelope decorated with a heart, beads, and feathers.

PRESS PLAY


TRACK LIST

Todd Rundgren, "Little Red Lights"
Big Star, "September Gurls"
13th Floor Elevators, "Slide Machine"
The Haunted, "I'm Just Gonna Blow My Little Mind to Bits"
Sweet, "Fox on the Run"
Cheap Trick, "Surrender"
Small Faces, "It's Too Late"
The Who, "I Don't Mind"
Allah-Las, "Tell Me"
The Replacements, "I Will Dare"
Jacobites, "Pin Your Heart to Me"
David Kilgour, "Spins You Round"
Blood, Sweat & Tears, "So Much Love"
Beach Boys, "Busy Doin' Nothin'"
The Creation, "Hurt Me if You Will"
The Clean, "Anything Can Happen"
Badfinger, "We're for the Dark"
The Roches, "Hammond Song"
Nico, "I'll Keep It with Mine"
Sly and the Family Stone, "Que Sera Sera"


No comments:

Post a Comment