Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's the little things...

o F F Love diary

.....
♥ Sweeeeet!!! Should I wait until after your show to bug you?!
Me: Haha ok! It's cool I like when you bug me. Talk you u soon
♥: For sure!!!! I like bugging you!!
Me: apparently I posted the same status over 10 times, but I can't see any of them
♥: Me. Either
Me: that works! yay! I thought I spammed everyone. are you at work?
♥: Yup!! Work till 11
Me: long day! sorry I've been kinda m.i.a., things have been crazy busy. ha I need a vacation
♥: Hahaha no worries!!! I'm always M.I.A
Me: it's the best way to be!
♥: Especially if your a SPY!!!!!
Me: ha, I could totally be a spy
♥: Rock n roll spy
Me: how come you not playing M pour Montreal? or are you and I just didn't see...
♥: Going to a funk show later!! Gonna be terrible......
Me: I'm sure you'll make the best of it :)
♥: Ewwwwwwwww
Me: drink lots of beer you'll be fine
♥: I'll do my best. You have a good night madamn
Me: you too! bug me more, ok?
♥: Hahah will do but you do it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment